Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Email delayed due to Carnival

Well guess what family. It could not write for 2 days because the cyber was closed in the morning for the carnival.

Transfers are next week. I believe Elder Graves will stay.   I cant believe a year and a half soon. It made me sad to think that. It feels weird.  All the sister that came with me will be home in a week.

Not to freak you out. Well I'm ok now, but p day I popped my knee socket out and in. It is fine now. The mission nurse says to put ice and take ibprofen and band it up.

Happy birthday to Collin

I am glad to hear that you went mountain biking.

There is huge possibility that Silvana gets baptized this Saturday!! She just needs to change the day of her surgery to Monday.   So let us pray that it will function out.  

we found new investigators on divisions yesterday.  I had a feeling that we needed to look for a contact. long story short. We knocked on a gate, and we introduced ourselves. They ask us to pass. We got to know them and they  are very religious advents, they are a very nice recently married old couple.

Les amo. confíen en Dios, y crean en los buenos cosa que vendrán.   

love Elder Bransen Jensen

your quote is form  Bella y la Bestia. and Hank Smith. your is ``so you're telling me I still got a chance.``  I think we already used it.  





No comments:

Post a Comment