Monday, October 20, 2014

Greengo robbers from Germany

Sounds like a fun weekend you had. It sounds like their baptisms were very spiritual. The play sounded good. I liked it when I watched it as much as I can remember.

Talking about the mission and Bronson serving there. Zapala is known for the wind there.
 
I know of one missionary whose parents are coming to pick him up.
 
We have great investigators and contacts. But the hard thing is finding them in their house or awake. Hugo has a hard time praying. but he´ll get there. And we had a less active come to church and she is doing so well now. I learned yesterday to be persistent and my comp was a good example of that now that we have some more potential investigators. It is amazing how the spirit works in one.
Maria gave us a gift. I'm grateful for the love from others.
 
Fun fact: more then just a few people think we are from Germany. para que sapa no mas.
 
Funny story. I think last week it was. There was drunk guy that tried to talk to us saying you greengo are always robbing. We said no we don't. We keep walking, Then he made a gargling scream.  I thought that was way funny.
 
Yesterday we saw a dad and his kids playing together, so we thought this is great opportunity to talk with a family. We went to greet them and they acted as if we crashed the party. They went dead silent and did not really look at us. We tried to share, but he said they were leaving. That was awkward , but funny now.
 
Love Elder Bransen Jensen
 
ps, I remember that is from dad. Yours is ´´if you knew your history´´
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment