Monday, October 13, 2014

Thank for praying

Thanks for everything.  Here are people you can pray for. Hugo, (has date to be bautized the 15th of Nov.) and Guillermo, Carlos, Luis Reyes, and Helena (accepted to be bautized but does not know if she'll be here in the days she could be bautized), Maria,  her sister, and  there are others.  Thanks for praying. There has been many miracles. We are excited for the week.

Chile. I don't have much more to say.  Most of the time we were traveling in Argentina, and the town I don't know the name. It was lovely there.

This week I learned about having a pure motive in work helps, and to look to Jesus to help fix problems and not the problems. It a great topic and I could say much about it, but for a another day.

Have fun in Mesquite, watching Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, and Gabe´s and Owen¨s bautisim, good luck on the talk mom.

Thanks for you letters and support.

May we gain God's trust.

He loves us and that´s why we are here.

I´ll try to write a better letter next time.

Love Elder Bransen Jensen.

Ps your quote "I can't believe you gave them a bottle of peaches" is from mom. Your is ´´I can do it nicely or precisly´´

No comments:

Post a Comment