Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Wow, I can't believe it´s almost Thanksgiving. I will be a little different not having it.

Por fin. We have are own pension. Now we're building are desks, bookshelves, and todo eso.

This week I´ve used piano a lot more than usual. The primary thing was just a practice so I was needed because the main lady coudn´t do the practices.

On Saturday we had ward party. That was fun. There was a cake competition. Which was fun because we ate them afterwards. It was also a talent show. And a missionaries did a skit.  I was not part of it, which was OK conmigo.

I´m glad to hear that Emalie and Ashley are still playing piano.

To answer your question about mi compañro. He is 21 años, he is de Glendale SLC.

Yesterday for lunch, I had lamb, pork,and beef steak con veggies. All very good.

Well, I don´t have much more to write. I hope my letters are informative and I hope I can write better letters.

I love you and God love us more.

Love Elder Bransen Gene Jensen

PS. I don't know where your quote "I hate bleach because it killed my frog" comes from, but your quote today is:¨´my dad´s favorite holiday is St. Patrick´s Day, because he´s a goblin¨ bueno suerte.
PSS i have some photos of the old pench and new, but
PSSS. Tell Nate to write pro favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment