Monday, December 2, 2013

Ya es Christmas Time

Wow, it´s crazy Thanksgiving is over. Sounds like you are still able to have fun with out me. There;s a lot that has happened this week for you guys. I glad Emalie is converting to hikeism. ja ja. That is a good analogy of coming to the Gospel, and her goal to hike Angel´s Landing is like going to the temple.

It´s interesting that you read Moroni 8: 2-3 because I read that this morning and those verses stood out. Que tal eh.

We did have interviews with the president and his wife yesterday, but there was no General Authority as you thought. 

It´s nice to have our own pension. Yes it's only us two, and that is how it is for the whole mission. And we are a lot closer to our area, and we´ll always go the same church, until we´re transferred.

We had an investigator come to church. Yahoo!! She gave us food. She has a store, and brought some cheese, jugo, and alfajores an she said, Oh take some pan(bread), butter, jam. Butter and jam are expensive here. We were kind of overwhelmed. She´ll be blessed I´m sure, for feeding the Lord´s servants. Then after that we went with some members to teach her a lesson.

I´m sure things will go well with our other investigators, but that's all I have to say about that.

I love you God love you.

Love your Son Brother Cousin Nephew..

Elder Bransen Jensen.

Ps. your quote "it' starting to get wandom now" is from Ash. Your quote is:´´I¨m a pink neck¨´

No comments:

Post a Comment