Monday, December 30, 2013

We'll even pick up rocks in the vine Del Senor

Wow, that will be fun that you get to go to Mar´s new house. It may sound weird but when you have fun, it is like I get a taste of what ever you're doing. And the Gift of the Holy Ghost is a foretaste of living with God. PMG Chap 4.
 
Skyping was fun. That was cool to see your faces and hear your voices. And see Nate. The last time I saw him was when we skyped with him. Glad that the whole family could be there. The next day we had lunch with a family whose daughter is going on mission soon and will return before I do. Anyway she ask me if I cried after or during skype. I say No kind of abruptly, and she said why(por qué). I said because it was fun. That kind of a funny story.
 
So on Sunday, Juan, came to church again, and Ana Rosa came with her granddaughter. They are making progress. It's amazing.
 
OK, so in reality we don't no know where we are getting transferred until wed, and it sounds like there will not be sisters coming to our area. Entonses no sabemos. The reason the transfer are delayed is because of the new year.
 
We´ll continue to sow, reap, weed, plow, even pickup rocks in the viñe Del Señor. Whatever cualquier cosa Él quiere (whatever thing He asks).  I love the work the more I do it. This is the time to really use my efforts. I love the this work.
We also had actividad con the president.
 
Thanks for all that you are doing, and the letters you send. God loves you and I love you.
 
Love Elder Bransen Gene Jensen

PS. your quote "You wore that shirt the last several Christmases" is from mom to Grandpa. Your quote is ´´oh, this is such bad new for me´´....´´Did you have a bad dream´´ ´´yay but everything alright now´´
 
PSS: mom, thanks for saying I look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment