Monday, December 9, 2013

Focus on the little stuff

Wow, sounds like you had a neat week. That was cool that you got to meet Elder Ballard.

This week was pretty good. I´m learning to focus and appreciate the little successes in the our lives. Yesterday my companion and I talked about this, because our zone is really pushing us to get baptisms dates, and there's pressure from that.

Dominic, que capo. That's so cool he is leaving this week, and it's neat Josh´s mom had their baby girl. qué tal.

We started English and piano classes on Saturday.

Oh, and I shared my testimony in church yesterday. It felt way good to do so. My heart and stomach were pounding together. We all know what that is like.

The mission is hard, fun, and rewarding. Right now one of our investigators, always seem to have work or something. But I´m sure things will start to come through. We love all are investigators, and it´s hard when they don´t see the importance of our/ the Lord´s message. We have a investigator that believes the Book of Mormon to be the word of God, with no doubt, and that Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God, and our prophets today are of God, but does not want to change religions. Mainly because of Catholic tradition. Reminds me of your mission, dad. But like I and my companion spoke about, focus in the little stuff.

Oh. Wyatt sent me a letter.

I have ,and will have many stories to tell you when I get home. Because the stories are too long to write.

Anyway have a great week. I love you God loves you/us more.
and hope these are uplifting, let know how they could be more.

Thanks for all you do.

Love Elder Bransen Jensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment