Monday, December 16, 2013

There are some really good people here

Wow, I hardly remember everything that happened this week. Went through some hard thing where I've learned to love and forgive. This week was a blur, but That is OK!!

Good news.  Our investigator Juan came to church yesterday. Woohoo.

It sounds like Emalie did a good job on her talk, bien hecho hermana.

Yes it is hot here, i am putting on sunscreen.

Wow and I can't believe that Christmas time is so close.

English and piano classes. We did it on Saturday, and not too many people are coming right now. But a few of our investigators are excited for it, but just could not go.

For Skype we going shoot for 1pm your time or close to that time on Christmas day.

Oh, I have a funny story of a girl about age 10 that thought we were Mexican because of our accent. That has been our joke for the week. But the funny thing is that she was not the only one, as I understand, and as a joke we tell people we are Mexican, but really north. jaja. (Don't worry we tell them the truth after. unless they already know us).

There are some really good people here.

Thanks for your updates and spiritual thoughts.  Remember the importance of planting seed. Like Alma said even if just have desire to believe. If you have the slightest desire to be better at a gospel truth or commandment, start with a sincere prayer and plant the seed.

Thanks for your encouragement, love, and support. God love you. I love you.

(Sorry I kind of just have random stuff written. I hope its good) Sorry no picture.

Love Elder Bransen Gene Jensen.

Ps your quote "Dad I want a cookie sandwich" is from Jared Foxworth. Your quote for this week is:´´one of you drive while ma and I make out in the back´´


No comments:

Post a Comment