Monday, November 4, 2013

The Lord is trying to teach us

Thanks for your letter and your advice, and all is well.
I loved Ashley´s letter, it was touching.

Some things we thought about Argentina are not all true. For the most part we do get feed well, sometimes pass the brim, but sometimes we have to be more considerate depending on who is feeding us. Some families make great sacrifices to feed the Elders, God bless them.
 
This week was not all that great. I´ll explain: on Tuesday my companion hurt or sprained his ankle so Wednesday we were required to stay in all day. Then on Saturday I had something wrong with me, headache, and feeling pretty bad.  In fact I had to stay inside all day again. Then a migraine on Sunday, but I was OK in few hours, and went out to work. So it´s not fun being sick or hurt, because you can't work and that does not feel good either, you get kind of antsy. Now I´m todo bien. I think the Lord is trying to teach us.
 
On Friday we gave a blessing to one of are investigators, Maridith, for her health. It was a cool experience. Then the next day I received a blessing from my companion.(because I was sick). He said, something comforting, that wherever the Lord has me go or do is for a reason.
 
You can tell everyone that I´m doing fine, and tell them thank for their concerns. And send them my love.
 
Thank you. Love you.
 
Love, Elder Bransen Gene Jensen.
 
ps. Your quote "your dad is weird but he is still awesome" must be from Ashley. Your Quote:" Look its a crane, it's crane" "that´s not a crane, that´s a blue heron"

No comments:

Post a Comment