Monday, October 28, 2013

I feel so blessed to be doing this work

It sounded like Yellowstone was fun. I like that place. And I am glad your were not swallowed up by a fireball. Glad you're back home safe.

Well I really love working in the vineyard. This Friday we were contacting and met Rorigo, and Itati. They invited us in to talk, and we taught, then invited them to church, they accepted, we went to their house, they came to church, and in class he said how he is willing to change his life, and listen to word of God. My companion and I looked each other with awe and a smile. They is are fastest progressing investigators, and the only ones to go to church so far.

Well yesterday we were going to some appointments, and while walking, this lady started saying something, and was moving her hand, and was basically saying to get away devils or something like that. I thought it was a pretty funny.

It´s always best when working when the Lord is there, and he´ll help us find or be found. There´s about 3-4 people who have called upon us to come and share.

I feel so blessed to be doing this work and it´s such a privilege, and to learn things and learn to love, and have hope towards others. And the spirit is stong with us.
I will answer some of your question next week when I have more time. Yes. There is Halloween, and I have eaten pasta many time, and tasty beef.
I love you, and God loves you.
Love Elder Bransen Gene Jensen.

PS: Your quote is "that work out nicely" Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment