Monday, October 7, 2013

I loved conference!

MTC District
 
Elders Josh Foxworth & Jensen
 
Well I don't even know where to start it's been such an exciting week. I'll start off by saying I loved conference; as a missionary you just inhale conference. I really liked the first session.  There's much more I could talk about. It's one of the best things yet.

Well you'll be excited to know that we received are travel plans to Argentina!! I guess we have things squared away.  Half our District left this morning, and the rest of us who are going to Neuquen, are leaving wed., 4:30 am. Estoy adimodo!!

We went to main campus a lot this week. We went on thur., for in field training, and at dinner I saw Elder Josh Foxworth, and I then saw him 2-3 times during conference. I also saw Elder Greg Peterson, and Elder Johnathon White (from school). It was pretty awesome. But I still prefer west campus.


It's kind of hard to picture Nate with black hair, but glad his back. It strange that he said that his mission kind of seems like a dream.

Thanks for informing me about the outside world. The only thing I guess we can do is pray for are Federal Government.

I wish I could relate all the spiritual things I'm learning, I'll share specific ones, but right now there's so many.

vosotros amo

ama Elder Bransen Gene Jensen

ps. your guess es correcto. I don't know who or what your quote is from. Your quote :'' We have no good food, no running water, no TV,... It just like prison, but prison, has all those things."

No comments:

Post a Comment