Monday, October 14, 2013

It's exciting to be part of this missionary wave

Elder Jensen at mission home
 
59 new missionary arrivals with companions
 
Elder Jensen w/ President & Sister Lovell
 
Elders Ingerson & Jensen
 
 
I like it here. It is exciting to be part of this missionary wave.  Our presidente and his wife, and the senior couple have said how excited and grateful that we are here.

I have a great companion, his is a good trainer. To anwser your question about him, he is from SL . He has been here for about 1 and half years. His name is Elder Ingerson (probably totally mis-spelled.)

To answer your question. We took a plane to Neuquen (the pics you saw are at that airport). I am not really going through any major cultural shock. I'm assigned to an area call Roca. I like the people, and generally warm around here. I really like the members. In some ways I can see how my personallity fits in. I am really grateful that I can feel the spirit more. There are so many things to write about, that I don't know what to write about. The food so far is good, and people are more hugging type.

I got to, and had to share my testimony on Sunday,(in spanish) The members are really understanding about the language barrier. The language is better, but ya you know how it is.

There is spiritual things that happen here that I learn, but not sure how to tell you.

Mom shared some stuff from Nate's talk. l like it. Tell him to write me.

Thanks for your letters.

Te amo

ama Elder Jensen

PS I guessing the quote is from Ashly or Collin. Your quote is "The water out here make you loose''

PS It is a little hare to use a spanish keybord, and have the spellcheck set for spanish words. So sorry if anything is misspolled haha.




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment