Monday, October 21, 2013

I'm so happy to be here for the Lord

There´s a lot that happened this week. I´m not really sure how to compose everything into words, but I´ll try.
 
On monday after emailing we got contacted by someone, he told us to come, we went. At first he thought we were cops or spys. After a while he calmed down we shared a message, and we referred the other missionaries beacuse he was in their area. It´s neat how the Lord can put two sets of people in the right place and right time, and without them knowing. We've been contacting and actually found more people than I thought we would contacting. The spirit can guide. We were guided in ways you might not realized, even now I´m not sure how we have the people we have. There was another day where we were walking in this neighborhood (which is also basically in our area, and in some ways is a little scary, but I feel protected and blessed.) Anyway, we were walking, and a man and his friend, one of them called us over, asked us the usual question. We shared, they seemed very open, and we gave them an LdM (Book of Mormon) and folleta (pamphlet).
During the week we clapped at the door of Maridith, an older lady, and she let us in. She shared a little bit of her hard life she has had. We explained the our purpose and talked back and forth and come to find out she has had a Libro de Mormón for 30 years. (We also explained  the fact that I´m a new missionary as we usually do when we get in). Anyway the spirit was so strong in her house. There is also some other people who are ready that we have met.
 
I really want to work hard and do my best. Sometimes working hard and doing your best is hard to do, but it´s all worth it. I´m so happy to be here for the Lord, and I hope I do my very best to please Him every day
 
I wish I could write mas. Glad you had fun at yellowstone.
love
Elder Jensen. Bransen

No comments:

Post a Comment