Monday, September 30, 2013

This is probably the best week

This is probably the best week. There were many spiritual experiences. I just love the devotionals and the things we learned in class. I wish I could relate all of them to you, but I don't have much time. One thing a ZRT taught me was to ask inspired question in the middle of lesson even if you have to be quiet for a while, pray in your heart and mind until you have a inspired question. The other thing she taught me was to pretend your investigator(s) is a close family member. One thing bro. Markov told me/us is that our mission can bless my great-grandchildren. One of the things I learned from the devotional was to have a personal devotional with Lord daily (nightly for the missionaries). There is this talk by Elder Bernard call the Character of Christ. I when I get access to a Ensign I will read that article for sure.

It's Awesome and a little weird Nate is home now. He and I will have a lot of catching up to do when I get back. I love that cousin. I just love my family. I really haven't been home sick, but my love for you increases. I hope that continues.

Everyone in my district is going to Argentina, and everyone in my district got this cute little note in are mail that says:"We have mot received your visa clearance for Argentina. When you are cleared we will contact you and give you your flight plans." Well, it looks like were going serve in the states for awhile, which actually be cool to do for awhile.

I hope all is well with you all.

God speed the right.

-love, Elder Bransen Gene Jensen.

Ps: your quote "Grandpa is a bawl baby" is from Serena the bawl baby. Your quote is "and it came to pass'' think prayer. Buena suerta

No comments:

Post a Comment