Monday, September 16, 2013

I can't believe it's only the 3rd week

 
Happy birthday Mom. Your half way there. Haha. Thank you for sending me the stuff I needed, and the giyetas (cookies). It's pretty crazy that Nate is coming home so soon, I going to miss that cousin of mine; I'll miss you and all the other family as well but I saw you not too long ago.

Anyway, I'm really excited to go to Argentina. I can't believe my 3rd week is coming to an end. Then again I cant believe it's only the 3rd week. Haha. It's been raining quite a bit, and weather is starting to cool down.

I love some of the things we learn, and Spanish is fun. The lesson simulations are awkward, fun and spiritual in a different way. We go to the temples on are p-day. Yes I do, do my own laundry. There are 4 Elder in my apartment. A normal day is typical; wake-up 6:00 a.m. eat breakfast 6:30, in personal study for about an hour. Then class instruction or additional or language study for the rest of the day.  I must say I really like Sunday. We have sacrament, a devotional and video. It's awesome. This week's devotional speaker was Elder Tanner. He makes church movies like "17 miracles" and he showed us some clips form Ephraim's Rescue.

Anyway your story of the old man reminds me, that on Sunday walking to Sacrament meeting there was this old man in a car with his wife driving; while driving by he rolled down his window, in a old man voice said: "hey elders" It was pretty awesome, it made part of my day.
 
Love you, and God loves you
Elder Bransen Gene Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment