Monday, September 23, 2013

I'm excited to actually serve people

No mucho paso, not much has happen, although last Tuesday's devotional was awesome, it was the best and most meaningful thing I've heard since being here.

Spanish is getting better I think. We went to the temple today.

Things are pretty great for the most part. To answer your questions: I believe we are leaving the 8th of Oct. I have no idea about the visas. And I really want to go to Argentina. I'm sure it will be great. I'm excited to actually serve people and not just study and talk about it here. I really want to use my ability to teach the gospel with the spirit and not just talk about it and practice doing it.
 
It's crazy Nate is coming home.
 
Thanks for the pictures and your letters.
 
love you, God loves you.
 
ama Elder Jensen

Your quote "do you know why they call it calm water??  because it's calm" I think is from Collin.  My quote is "the water out here can make you loose." . This should be really easy

No comments:

Post a Comment