Monday, September 9, 2013

I love it here

Well, It's exciting to hear all these updates. I'm glad to hear Josh's farewell went well. I'm pretty excited for him to be coming here this week. There's a slim chance that he'll come to this campus, because I have not seen any Oriental languages here, but you never know. I'm way excited for Neerahahpah as well. I guess Paul Foxworth guessed her call correctly, tell her congrats for me. Oh, and one of my friends form middle school is here now, Justin Jeperson, (Elder Jeperson).

It was pretty cool that you were able to talk with Mama Becky, and that I'm loved by my karate students. I'm glad that Collin loves karate.

On last Monday and on Saturday there was big storm especially on Saturday. During and after there were huge puddles, some big enough to put my shoe in. Anyway I love it here, I love the devotionals, church, and our district.  Our district is doing the MTC choir. Anyway my time is up, I wish I had more time. I promise to write you first next time.

Love Elder Bransen Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment