Monday, April 21, 2014

Feliz Pascua

This past week was very hard.   Hard with the area and a member (don't assume anything bad its not).  I learned that you need to be open to others and always try to take out your best self when you can, and the way you think your companion is feeling isn´t always right. I learned that he is actully out for my best (hope that makes sense).  My English is not looking so good jaja. I learned you need to not worry too much, seek the spirit and to be yourself.  There are many things that I learned this week. One is to be yourself. Yesterday I took time during my study just to say a prayer and meditate. That was a great experience. The key is to have the spirit guide you.

For Easter, it is traditionally recognized as the week. Which I like, but now a days it is, for some, not recognized as it should be.

Wow that is cool you could go to the condo with Conrad and the Palmers, and that Conrad does not eat as much as I. jaja. I am glad you could go hike Angles Landing.
 
Well some sad news Karina told us straight up that she does not want to listen to us or go to church and she wants to do things on her own. She hopes she did not offend us. but it's sad.  We can't do anything about her agency.

Some good new Jonhithian and Susana accepted the invitation to be baptized. They are really good people.  She told us that she felt that this is the path she need to take. They are son and mother. I think it is also results form our zone fast.

 You are great Love you God loves you

Love Elder Bransen Gene Jensen

PS your quote "Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what your going to get" is from Forrest Gump. Your quote´´I ve always been 40 years younger than my dad´´.

No comments:

Post a Comment