Thursday, April 10, 2014

Todo bien - I'm good

Sorry if you were worried because I did not write. There was a big storm and we could not leave for two days.  To be honest we were board to death.  I enjoyed a little rest, and we had to stay inside on Tuesday too.  Wed we were busy

My Companion is Elder Ruiz, de Peru. He has been in the mission 2 weeks more than I.

Conference was way awesome. I had the opportunity to listen to it in English live. There is a lot I could talk about conference. I like the quotes you gave me. I think Pres Uchtdorf´s talk about being a grateful soul, not just grateful for things.  I think that´s key in life. I´d like the tree allegory form Elder Anderson.

That is cool that Dad, Collin, and Ryan could go the priesthood conference.

Yesterday we did service. Because the rain brought mud and some parts of the roads had 4 ft extra sand and others were missing 4 ft sand.  The service was to take out dirt with shovels, a lot a shoveling.  It made me feel good and like I was at grandpa Gene´s. jaja.
Sometimes the work goes down. and it´s hard but the Lord will help us rise it again. Things are better with Karia. And I want to focus in planting seed more as well.

There more I could talk about but I´ll share it later.

Love Elder Bransen Jensen.

ps- i remember Mr. Moody and Jolley. Sorry I don´t have a quote for you. But i still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment