Monday, March 31, 2014

God is a God of Happiness

That's crazy that Nate my childhood cousin it actually getting married.  Congrats to Nate, How strange. I love that man. Tell him to write me.

This week went a little rough at first, but better towards the end. I´m getting to know my compañero mejor. We get along just fine. It was hard for me at first but we talked for a good hour on Sunday, to let each other know what our feelings are and things we can work on. I feel a little bit changed every day. I'm just grateful to be here and being part of the Lord´s work. I know he is helping me. My compañero is form Peru Lima Callao.
 
Carina told the other elders in our district that she is willing and ready to have the lessons. It´s cool we work as a team.
 
Thank you very much for your letter and youth conference experiences as they are very applicable to missionaries. I´m touched a little just reading them, I am truly excited for the future of the Church. I am grateful for your letter, because I forgot the power of Youth, and the love and goodness of the ward. I feel like the ward is super close. Tell all the Youth that I said ¨hi´´ and send my best of feelings for them and tell them the keep it up, they are great.
 
Well I know with out a doubt this is the work of the Lord. He is very involved with our salvation. Don´t forget it and be happy therefore obey with your will in agreement. God is a God a happiness.
Oh and the language is getting better and think the Lord and my comp will help me a lot too. Get to play the piano a little too and the Lord is helping me improve in this too.
 
I love you and the Lord loves you more.
 
Love Your son, bro,..... Elder Bransen Jensen.
 
Ps your quote I think is form Collin, or EM or Hanna
.
Pss Sí the word was sanctuary is from a hinmo que me encanta. Your word is just that´´encanta´´ you might accidentally translate directly.
 
Psss. I will try to write the Priest quorum a letter this week if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment