Monday, March 24, 2014

I'm staying in Neuquen and I'm happy for that

One thing I´ve learned is to pray often, more often, and have a prayer sempre in your heart. In order to withstand and be happy, good, and with the spirit, I invite you to do the same.  You just always feel better, even when things don't work out.
Sorry if this saddens you guys, but Cadolina ( the lady at the bus stop) approached us in the street and told us that she won´t be able to listen to the ´charlas¨ (lessons)  because of family problems.  We told her that is why God sent us, for helping the family. But I think we will be good friends with her. I have a bright hope for her that she will take the charlas de the missionaries in the future if not soon. I think she´ll realize.
The other missionaros in our district had a bautismo. It was very nice and beautiful. Four of our investigators came. I played the Piano. Over all the spirit was so strong. And we ate lunch with them on Sunday. They are awesome.
And the son,who got baptized a mouth ago, has gone on visits with us. And he was a little surprised when two of investigators who don't want anything. (story for another time)

We will be starting English Classes. I excited to do that.
Transfers are today and sometime today I will be getting a new companion.
I like my companion that I have now. We had our ups and downs but really we get along just great.
To clarify I´m staying, and I´m happy for that and my companion it not.  He told me he does not want to go. I´m glad to stay, because I love the ward and our districto they are all copos.
Love you God loves you
Love Elder Bransen Gene Jensen

ps your quote "I hope my kids are cute, I don't care if my husband is" I think is from mom. The quote of the week: "He brought a wadder."
 
pss Your Spanish word is ´´santuario´´

No comments:

Post a Comment