Monday, March 17, 2014

Miracles happen and the people are ready

Well, sounds like Ashley´s party was fun. But took a lot of time.

Well some update on the work here. We had another miracle wherein Dio (God) was very involved. We were walking to go visit someone and this lady on the street asked us if the buses were down.  We did not know so we went across the street to ask at the fire station to see if they knew. They told us they were down and we then told the lady. She was actually reaching out to us. En fin, we got her number and address. The day we went to search for her, it took us a while to find her house. But we found her the same moment she came home. We taught her outside and she told us about her life which was hard. We taught.  She was very receptive to the message of the Gospel. She wants to be baptized and almost accepted a date to be baptized.
Saturday, we did intercambios de compañros (companion exchanges). It seems like miracles happen when we do them. I worked in the area del los otras misionaros (other missionaries).  We then went to my area to teach Elias an investigator. We were sure he was coming to church but he didn´t. We will most likely going to drop him as an investigator, because he does not go to church, and we have taught him basically all the lessons, and we have had him for months and  is not progressing (in some ways he is worse.  He´s angry with God), it is a little sad but I hope in the future he´ll be ready for the missionaries again. And he is better than when I and my other companion found him.
Sunday, Juan Carlos and Caldalia(the neuva de este semana) came to church. Wohoo!! I don´t know what more to say.
Miracles happen and people are ready. I love this work.
My companion is a good one. We get along. His English is mucho major. He prays one prayer in English each día. The end of this week is transfers and it went by fast. mas o menos. I´ll let you know if get transferred or what.
Bueno Gracias por todo. I love you God loves you.
Love Elder Bransen Jensen.
Ps. my guess your quote "Emalie is pretty, but not enough to marry" is from Ashley the stinker pants. Your quote is: "It's because I´m green isn´t it.´´
Pss  Your Spanish word Is ´´escribir´´ diga me palablas españoles que quieren apender, that I might not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment