Monday, March 3, 2014

The Lord is in control

Some things about our investigators. Right now we really only have one. se llama Elias. He quiting smoking, and his girlfriend left him awhile back. No tiene un trabajo (job). He takes care of one of his kids. There's a lot about him. It´s rough, but he´s improving overall.
 
We have many others now, and many potenciales. This ward is awesome. There are quite a few who really want to help, and go to lessons with us.
Something I realized, and a story. We were walking and someone told us to come in. He was drunk, and crazy and loud. He wanted us to preach the good word to him. We started and he interrupted us...to make the story short.  I realized that he and some people like him, want to hear beautiful words, or poetry, or something, and not the actual truth. But the good that came from that was his friend that was there and has a real interest to listen to us. He actually helped us in the lesson. I hope he'll be a future investigator.

I read the letter from Collin and Ashley. Wow it seems like Collin grew up fast. Power and honor of the priesthood is an amazing thing.
Last week I forgot to tell you that we had a broadcast in the church and Elder Ballard spoke. It was so awesome.
This is all. The Lord is in control, and Loves us all.
I love you as well, not as much as Them.
Love your hijo amigo, hermano, o lo que sea.
Elder Bransen Gene Jensen
PS. your quote "Emalie you can't have surgery on that day, since it's cleaning day" is from Collin. Your quote is:´´Thank you gentlemen, someday I will repay you unless I cant find you or if I forget.´´

No comments:

Post a Comment