Monday, February 24, 2014

Bump Day - 6 months

The questions and answers about my companion and are: Él es de Puyo Equador. He´ll turn a year old when I turn 6 months. He has taught me a lot. We are in Barrio (ward) progreso, estaca (state) Neuquen Oeste. About 80 went to the open chapel, and we personally did not receive referrals, not yet any way. A lot of less actives went.

Wow, it is my bump day this week, or what you may call it. But I can guarantee that I am the most surprised of all (maybe there are others more surprised). I though that it was funny that someone asked you, if I was still in the MTC.
 
One thing I've learned is to be calm. Because I've learned and still learning is we don't have to be perfect, or understand todo (everything) to be great tool in the hands of the Lord. We need to strengthen ourselves constantly in the Lord, growing and having love and charity always, and always praying for those. and having your heart open in prayer always. ( I hope my wording makes sense, so basically pray, and you don't have to be perfect.)
 
Right now our main investigators are Miguel, Elias, and José. I can explain more about them later.
Wow Collin is a priesthood holder, a Deacon wow. Collin remember the responsibility it is, and the blessing you can receive.
 
I am glad all is well con the babies and Teresa.  I´ve prayed ever night the past week for Ellos (them) and for your test thingy.  I'm glad you passed.  Sounds like they are coming to Gma´s y Gpa´s.
I enjoy the work here, the members are awesome. We have lunches with them basically everyday. and people who want to help us teach. There was a baptism of another companionship. That was a very powerful service.
 
Thanks for telling me whats up with you and everything. I enjoy reading these mucho.
 
Con muchisimo Amor
love Elder Bransen Gene Jensen.

PS your quote "I'm not a redneck, I'm a pink neck" is form Ashley, and I remember that. Your quote is:´´OK things are getting a little bit wandom right now.´´
 
Pss I really enjoy grape fresh form the vine here, son ricos.

No comments:

Post a Comment