Monday, February 3, 2014

Profound dreams

Thanks for all your updates and letters. Thanks for your spiritual thoughts. It is cool that there is so much talk about the missionary work and temple work. In reality it has always been a topic, but now it´s more in focus, porque el fin se acerca ( the end is near) (it is a favorito hinmo de mio).

This week we had lunch with sister in the ward and my companion said to the hermana (sister): Ask where he (me) is from.. She asked and I said Utah, US. My companion: ask what city... she asked... I answered: Herriman. Then she was like:¨´Oh I know Herriman, tengo una amiga de aca.. I was quite surprised. We talked about that, she showed me a photo, and told me the last name was Graves. But I did not recognize the photo.

The members and investigators here have profound dreams. I think it is because many are from the tribe of Manasa. As I understand the majority of people here are form Manasa, and the people from that tribe have dreams. We are teaching a man who last name is Deij. He is pretty awesome. We gave the family a Libro De Mormon, when we first met them. Then a week later we went to his house to teach him. While there he told us he has been reading some it and this is before we actually talked and had a lesson. He told us that it is true. He has profound dreams and that he thinks God is preparing him for something. (I wonder what it could be!) That first lesson was a lot about his dreams, and little about the restoration but that´t OK, Unfortunately it hard to to catch him home.

Transfers are this week, already.

well I´m out of time It wish I could tell you another story.

God loves you, I love you.
  
Love Elder Bransen Gene Jensen

ps.your quote "I can't believe he put his farm on the same shelf as Jesus" is from mom. sorry I can't think of a quote right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment