Monday, January 27, 2014

I feel a greater purpose being here

You have been wondering what a typical week is like. We try to avoid contacting, and visit investigators mas, and members, but sometimes we have no choice. We run dry. And all our investigators are from contacting. We have some really awesome investigators, and I feel a greater purpose being here. I love that feeling. And about 4 times a week we will have a member go with us.
To let you know are schedule. We wake up at 7:00am and go to bed at 11:00 pm
It's funny you ask me about the language.  You are right when you said that Lord helps us when we use his power, and overall He helps me learn and maintain, and now I understand a lot and say a good bit of what I want, and it´s actually quite thrilling and exciting to realize that. The funny part is now that I´m at this point where I can say and understand most people. Well we went to member´s house to visit them, and the father of the family started talking about space and the universe, and at this point i understood. He continues to talk about space, then careers, then church history and something about native Americans in Utah, and Argentina, then something about sacred books of China, and I´m sure talking about false doctrine, and the more he talked to me, the more I got lost, and by the end I was completely and utterly lost and had no idea what he was talking about.

I wish had more time to write about investigators.

Mom, Thanks for your letters I enjoy them mucho. I hope Teresa will be OK. We need to be positve and patient. That some traits I've learned this week.
Tenga exito in school. wow I did not think you would go to the U. I guess Nate is going there tambien.

Thanks for all you do. your love and your example

Thanks for the thought you gave me. and your letters. Gracias.

Con amor
Elder Bransen Gene Jensen

Your quote is form ¨"dumb and dumber" Your quote is:" Oh you guys have a buggie in your house".

No comments:

Post a Comment