Monday, January 13, 2014

I'm growing with great people

Answer to mom's questions: Is it as hot in Neuquen as Roca? yes.  Do you like it? yes.  Have you made any contacts? yes.  How far is church from your pension?  the church is not that far from our pension.

Thank you mom, I've learned to have more fun and enjoy the hard times. Still learning. Always will. Thanks for having trust in me and loving me. It is a honor to be here in the mission, I love it, and I'm growing with great people.

Ok then, I`ll tell you more about my companion. He is form American Fork. He's quiet, meaning his not loud, but he still talks to everyone. We talk a lot so he's not quiet in that sense. He is a real good Elder and wants to follow all the rules and do his best. He and I get along really well, and I told him that he could be an actor for Veggietales because of his voice. He came to Argentina the same time I did, but waited for his visa in Georgia for 6 1/2 months.
Yes we are in the the southwest of Neuquen. The the work is picking up more, but Argentina is generally a little difficult. But I have very high hopes for the area and I know we will baptize some in are area.  I'll tell you more about investigators later.
So, some funny things that happen this week. In one day we saw many things. So we saw a drunk man fall off this elevated platform about 7-9 feet tall down a tree, into green shrubbery. We went to see if he was ok. He got up just fine, but could not speak, which appears to be caused be smoking. But after we asked him, he wanted my conpanion´s watch.
Then at the end of the day walking back, this old lady told us that Jesus and Mary came to her house while she was cooking and she feed them food. Then they left.
Today when we went shopping, after checking out our stuff. I asked for a bag. They did not have any. Then I thought how in the world are we going to carry our stuff walking. Thankfully my companion had two bags, and I had my shoulder bag. We put our stuff in our bags, then the handles on my bag broke. So I carried it like it was a baby, and had to stuff some cereal bags in between my arm and shoulder bag, and while walking, stuff fell and one a my milk bags had a leak. So that was fun. Glad our pension was close. There´s another story for you.

Wow, sounds like the ward has a new member. Que tal. Wish I had more time to write. but It´s time.

Thanks for all you do, and for your letters, and you love and support.

God loves us so much YO Sé

Love Elder Bransen Gene Jensen

Your quote "I have a headache the size of St. George" is from mom. Your quote is: "Can you keep it down my chickens are trying to sleep´´ easy one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment