Monday, February 17, 2014

Capilla Abierta



Capilla Abierta (Open Chapel)


Open Chapel - Elders Elder Velsteguí & Jensen


I´m always grateful for your thoughts and inspiration. I hope can always give some back and inspiration.
Some info about my companion. He is form Ecuador, Su nobre es Elder Velsteguí. He likes to work. Does not speak English, accept some words or phrases. That's OK because I can speak Spanish, I'm pretty sure I'm speaking more fluently. It is neat, he likes to say prayers in English, and studies English during language study. We get along alright.!
I like my area. All areas are walking areas. Ward is really good. I will drink more water but I do drink a lot. and I love teaching and want to continue to get better.
 
To let you know, don't send packages to me. There are problems with shipping. And don't have anyone else send me them. But I am sure letters are fine.

Thanks for sending the comments from the kids tell them ´´hi´´ hola´´son hijos y hija de Dios´´ and tell Collin that ¨I don't have anything to say, accept to play with rattle snakes, because I had a dream that he played with one and got bit, and faliz cumple años´´ .
Sounds like your date was fun. That would of been neat to see those, especially that it was a spiritual experience.
We had something call capilla abierta (open chapel). We had stands of the organizations of the church, statue of Christ, tour of the church with stands of are beliefs and my compañro and I were in charge of the baptismo font. We dressed up in white. It was a really cool and spiritual experience. We also had food, it was great. After it was over the missionaries got cookies and brownies made by Hermana Emkey ,and ice cream bought by Elder Emkey (they are the senior couple, and they are awesome)
By the way I started reading ´´Jesus the Christ´´ today.WOW. It is awesome, and hard to understand the wording.
Oh and I realised that my 6-mouth mark is in a 11 days about.
I love you and God loves you.
love Elder Bransen Gene (jr) Jensen.
PS your quote "it's hard work to be mom's favorite" is form Ash, or Coll. Your quote for the week is´´ isn´t tuesday thursday.´´ I think you might have already used it.


No comments:

Post a Comment