Monday, February 10, 2014

I'm staying in Neuquen Oeste


Elders Stoker & Jensen

Wow. Sounds like you had a lot go wrong, but you were able to see the bigger picture.  Good thing that the things that did not work were temporal things.

Transfers. Elder Stoker is going to Rincon de los sauces, and I´m staying. My new companion will be Elder Velsteguí.

This week we were tracking and we met a man who has this religion, where this (false) prophet in the 70s, claim to have the spirit of Elijah. A reincarnation of Elijah. Pretty convincing huh, I almost joined. HAHA.

This week I´ve been sick.  I had to stay in 2 days. I'm better right now. Don´t worry call the mission nurse. Anyway that´s the crazy thing of the week.

Les Amo muchisimo Dios les Ama mas que yo.

love Elder Bransen Gene Jensen.

Ps. your quote is form Ashley I think. Your quote for the week is: "Hey collin want to play with my darbies.´´

No comments:

Post a Comment