Monday, April 28, 2014

8 months today

I had a good week with some good experiences. They have to do with some visits we had.  I will miss many people here. It´s the last week of the transfer, I think I may be going. I got close to the ward here.  Also the president of the Temple came a spoke ayer in sacrament. That was way capodo.

The weather is up and down here. but it is generally going the cold direction.

One of our investigators accepted a date to be baptized on the 11 or 10. (2 weeks basically) and she came to church on her own. wowwho. Her name is Susana Victroiano and her son Johnithian V. wants to resolve some dudas (doubts) before he accepts a date. Oh she´s been reading the Libro de Mormón tanbien.

Que tal. Waylon is back from his mission and sounds like is as spiritual as ever. Wow I´m happy for him and his family.  I like the analogy of his and Bro Mair about no turning back and doing things and overcoming fear. I would walk across the Grand Canyon if the board was strong and secured. That analogy will help me a lot. Thank them.

I´m glad that I´m still the favorite cousin of Nate Ferguson. Tell him I said hi.  He's a cute kid. which reminds me I have good cousins as well.

It surprised me today I noted that it is the 28th hoy. I thought for a sec that I turn 7 months today then I realized I turn 8 wow.

Thanks for your Letter and Love
Love you
Love Elder Bransen Gene Jensen.

ps Your quote is form Collin hands down. if it includes an animal it´s from Collin. Your quote is. ``At lest there´s Heaven´´ Bueno suerte.jjajaja.ja

No comments:

Post a Comment