Monday, May 5, 2014

Getting transferred to San Martin

I'm getting transferred to San Martin today, in a few hours. It's a place in the mountains so I am sure I will like the climate. Heard it is snowing there and my new comp will be Elder Baelly.  I had the impression that I will have the opportunity to baptise there.  

This past week we had a conferencia con Elder Viñas. It was very awesome. I´d like to talk about what I learned but I don´t have much time. But I must say it help me and I learned a lot.

I realized the need of the Lords help. Ayer we missionaries did a Mini CCM MTC. We all had a talk to give. I prayed for help with speaking and giving my message about the importance of the Obra misional. I felt the Spirit testify to them of my words or His words, and spoke clearly and took the right amount of time that was needed (9mins). I thought it was only 5 mins.  I am so grateful to you and for the Lord and his divined help in everything if you ask con faith. I hope you can apply that to your lives.

Thanks for you advice as well.
Elder Jensen ,Bransen
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment