Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Another week in San Martin

Well, I don't really know what to say for the week, besides that it's great here and so is my comp. We had some good lessons. We are teaching someone name Forancia and Belén. They are both very good. Accepted a date for baptism if they feel and come to know it´s true.

Well hope things go well at work with dad and his projects.  I received the letters form G-pa and G-ma. and the cousins.  I am glad to hear that Grandpa is OK. It is true could be worst, but I still hope all goes well.

There is no end to charity, but there is to knowledge. 

Love you and God loves you.

Love Elder Bransen Jensen.

ps your quote "Her last name starts with an "M". Oh yea it's "Stevens"" is very familiar It could be Em or Ash, But I don't know no sé. Your quote is "we catch lots of fish right Honey" it is a double quote.



No comments:

Post a Comment