Monday, May 12, 2014

Remember to remember

I loved talking with you guys and all the family and to hear your voices and see faces. Qué tal. And to see Nate and kids of Teresa, people I have not seen in mucho tiempo.

I like the or phrase ´´So we need to try to remember to remember´´ That´s what I have been telling myself this morning and mas frequently. I think that is a key principle in changing. have desire. or desire to desire, is something I leaned.
 
Yes, a sense of humor is important; keeps us from dying I think; gives us a healthy point of view in life. And from going crazy.  Oh I remembered the creepy Russian Guy, I almost completely forgot.
Qué tal that you and Collin got to the temple to do baptisms.
 
I love you so very much. God love you more.
Love Elder Bransen Gene Jensen.
 
ps your quote is form Ashley or Em. your quote is "I forgot it or my mom told me not to bring it."

your new quote is from Christmas cookies. and mine for you is: "We caught lots of fish right honey.´´

No comments:

Post a Comment