Monday, December 15, 2014

God does work miracles

I'll give you a story of what happened to me yesterday. We did a tsunami with some members. We had a youth with us. (shorten story) We went to a house of a old lady we know. She had health problems. She was out of the normal and breathing heavily. I felt to the need or the urge to give her a blessing of health. My comp anointed and I gave the blessing. I felt to bless her with health, more life, and that the pain would be gone...etc.. I don't really remember what I said..  We finished and she stopped breathing hard. and she did not hurt. She said that she has faith. That is why she is better.  That experience helped grow my faith to see a blessing respond to so quickly.   God does work miracles. We have the honor to be His workers.

skype will be great.
love you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment