Monday, December 1, 2014

The ups and downs

P-day Bowling


Bueno. Today is transfers. My mini missionary went to his house. My comp doesn't get here until 11 at night.  I don't remember his name, but he is form Colamia.  Today at the terminal I saw a lot a missionaries that I have known, and the family of Elder Slavens is here. He is a very good Elder that I know. It was weird. They spotted us and spoke to us in English. .

Thanks for your concerns. I have had the ups and downs. I love your poem and I do relate. It is funny and true.  I don't know if I told you that one day in San Martin it was raining, we were in a nice neighborhood and no one wanted to talk to us or answer to us, and we walked and sat at a bus stop. I then thought "Why i am I so happy? despite everything that was happening.

Sorry I'm not going to write a lot. I am tired, spacing out while.. but happy.

I hope everything is OK.  I don't know how to sum things up in 100 words or less. You're great. I love you and I hope it goes well.

love Elder Bransen Jensen.


No comments:

Post a Comment