Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy Dia de Gracias

Well Happy Thanksgiving. Wow, it passes so fast. The next Thanksgiving I will be you guys..

 I had a great experience giving a talk. I felt divine help.  I feel it was the best talk that I gave in my mission. It happened to be about divine help. I noticed that sharing personal experiences grab the attention the easiest.  I'm starting to feel my self. again.  I feel more help form on high.   

To update, we walk a lot and do knocking.  We have investigators. Alexis is a super great man and super honest and is a father.  He will be a great leader, and has a great family.  Pray for him. If he gets baptized it will be wonderful.  I love him so much.  Juan is a great man and he is huge. Pray for his understanding and desire to change.

Thanks for everything. 

Con amor. Elder Bransen Jensen.

ps Spanish word is  genialidad

No comments:

Post a Comment