Monday, November 10, 2014

I am with a mini missionary

I have some news. Friday the mission called my comp. and said pack up you're going to Junin and Elder Jensen will receive a mini misionary. So here I am with a mini missionary for the rest of the transfer.  He is from Senillosa.

I am having hard times and good times. But God gives me what I need. His Spirit does really make us well and happy, revives us and stregthens us. I love being here serving in the Mission.  I can asure you I am still the weirdo, random, same chilled you know. 
I love your spiritual thoughts and I think Sky´s message was great. Actully the other day, I felt that I should go to a investagor. I thought we were going to share the plan of Salvation, but I felt we should just talk about how he is doing about bautismo and how he feels. Then we invited him to Church.  No one came. oh well.
The list of our investgators Cristian. Hugo. Luis, Alisia. Elena, Maria. Family (Carlos) Sandaval   
and the list of less actives. Sis. Sandaval, and  Lorenzo Friz. 

The Jewish Family is Argentin. The father´s mom side has Jewish desent. Creo?
Thank you so much for praying.
 
Love Elder Bransen Gene Jensen.
Your quote "bless us to learn something next time" with the hometeachers is from Collin.  Yours is ´´My mom says I can't play right now.´´

No comments:

Post a Comment