Monday, November 17, 2014

The power of gratitude

Sounds like so many good things our happening.
There the weather is cold and here is real hot. 

Please pray for Hugo, he is one our best investigators. He needs help and Roberto Rivera and his wife are great investigators.  I have hope for them. They are super humble and have desires to be close to God. I am happy for them.  
My comp it super great. His name is Elder Christian Painemilla. Has a sincere desire to learn. He is 19 and is actually Elder´s Quorum President in his ward. He seems to me a very excited person, but too excited. He will do great. He is showing great effort and teaches a lot more than I thought.  I'm grateful for him. He is a great example for me and reminds me a few things we should do.
This week I was thinking a writing you a letter of help. Mainly because it seem to me that I make more mistakes in teaching people. I remember praying yesterday asking for help. I was okay, but dis animated, even though major part of things were going well, and even though we had many good visits.  While praying the Spirit entered with a thought. `Why are you so ungrateful?´´  Then from that point I started thanking the Lord for everything that I was concerned about. I felt like it started coming form the heart.. I changed as person and missionary. God gave me a better look out on things.  Now I remember to always pray.  I believe that this week will be a good one.  The Power  gratitude will make the week go well.
There is much I could write you but my time is up.  Thanks for you support in the best decision of my life up to now. Thanks for you prayers. and everything.
Love you God loves you more.
Love Elder Bransen Jensen
Your quote "john the bytheway" is form Ashley.?   Yours is ´´Grandpa called us Awfully good´´with confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment