Monday, November 3, 2014

Weird weather

It was transfers and everything is the same. Does not usually happen.

The weather has been a little weird.  It was super hot last week than Monday it was super windy for a few days and then really cold. It sounds like Utah.

I am so glad that Emaile has decided to follow in my foot steps and be Napoleon Dynamite for Halloween.The photo of them is convincing.

That's great that Marcio will get sworn in.

We are excited to teach the Jewish family today, that we found a while back. I hope everything goes well. We study for them today. They are so great. The father is very interested in the Book of Mormon, and some of our beliefs. This will be the time we can talk well and clear.

The area is good. We have a lot hope for this little barrio.

Love you and God loves you More.

ps You guessed right, and your quote "I have to get his recipe before he dies" is from mom. I think. Yours is``you smell like the aquerium´´ (not sure how to spell that.)
pss OH and I must tell you I think Argentina has the most beautiful skies. It is really cool. I'll try to remember to take a picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment