Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy New Year

Skype was super great. It was cool we could do it with Teresa too.
I showed what Em had said about the Elder form Arizona to him. He laughed and says hi.
Oh Emalie you're so funny. Gma may think your dumb, but i think you're funny.
I am so surprised at how tall Collin is.
 
The area is alright. It went kind of weird because of the week.
The hardest thing is getting investigators to church, and to have members with us to teach. They are willing but it is the setting up the time that is hard.
Our top investigators are Hugo,  Alexis (he is super great),  Carlos Sandaval, and Juan (has baptism date). We're going to be contacting more this week.  And we're working with a less active Lorenzo Friz. There is a lot hope for him. We put the goal with him to read the book of Mormon before the end of the Year.
 
Some advice to future missionaries would be to gain a true and lasting testimony, that gives them reason to be converted, and that they leave to the mission because of their testimony and desire to please God.   I love Argentina. and I love the people. I really don't know how to describe the area.  The biggest lesson, I learned to be more patient, and ever hopeful, no matter the situation, the power of gratitude, and to depend more in my Heavenly Father.  You can tell the girls that my hairline in falling back. I think like that. haha.
 
Love, Elder Bransen Jensen
 
ps. The quote "guess what it's not my birthday" I cant tell who it is from. it might be mine. Your quote is´´ is just because I am green isn't". good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment