Monday, January 5, 2015

A fun New Years Day

New Years Day Activity

New Years was fun.  We could sleep in, since it was another p-day. We had P-day in the church in Limai.  We ate sausage, played soccer, basketball, and had water fight.  I got a little sunburn, but I am better now I put on some aloevera.

Sounds like you had a good staycation. How fun that you could watch the Hobbit. 

Thanks for praying for our investigators, and also please pray for the health of my companion. He gets sick a lot due to the heat. We want to work a lot more. 

We were guided to a contact the other day. We arrived  just after they did, with their new-born baby. They said it was a blessing that we came. They were receptive, and we shared a little of the plan of salvation with them.  We left them for another day so they could enjoy their newborn.  They want us to come back.

We working with many to read the Book of Mormon this year.

Pray for Luis Reyes, and Pablo.

love you all so very much.
Love your son, bro, cousin. or even teddybear. Elder Bransen Jensen.

Your quote "I only dream about girls and every night it's a different girl" must be from my flirty brother Collin..   Your is ``I have always been 40 years younger then my dad.`



  another story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment