Monday, January 19, 2015

We must love

Bueno,  My comp is form Murray, UT.and has 20 months in the mission.and he has big family.  Funny thing is that we get distracted easily, because of our personalities (goofiness).  I don't know why we got put together, jaja.. We work well together and we will build strong unity, I hope. I think we are going to help each other a lot.

The area is good. There are good members and a investigator, Silvana. She just needs to stop smoking to be baptized. We fasted for her Sunday. 

I have been a little sick with stuffy nose, and sore throat. I'm a lot better today, but a little sick still.

Thanks for your thoughts on listening and loving. I need to focus on that.

Thanks for your prayers I feel them, I am grateful for them.  

I am grateful for the mission, even though it is hard.

Sorry I don't have much to write.

Thanks for everything,

Elder Bransen Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment