Monday, January 26, 2015

We are teaching a wizard

Thanks for writing me.

That is neat the Jamison is back and Alyssa is leaving. que tal. I send my hi back to Jet Johnson and all them, I love our ward.

I will tell you a little about Allen. It is a nicer looking city. Weekends people gather to the center and the parks. In general, in Argentina, mainly Neuquen and here, there are street performers, that juggle to get some money. Allen´s fruit would be the pear. There´re orchards of apple and pear all around. It is a common job to work in them.

The ward is small. but progressing.  There is an investigator, who is a great man, I am not sure how to describe him.  We did not visit him this week but still came to church, and likes our visits.  I don't think he understands anything, and my comp and I think he is a wizard. He could be Gandolf, Yoda, Qui Gon, a pirate, and.. yay.  Before I got here my comp and other missionary asked him what is Faith.  He said the birds, the grass, the wind.  We are going to work with him.  I believe he may have a sincere desire to be baptized, and do what's right.  I heard he has a interesting story.

Les amo
com amor Elder Bransen Jensen.

your quote "you have rat hands" is from Collin, yours is´´let´s do all the things you what to do.´´
Suerte

No comments:

Post a Comment