Monday, June 15, 2015

I don't want the mission to end


Interviews with Mission President

It's cool that Em is home and that Collin in going to work at Grandpas.  It will be super good for him.

This week is going to be great, and we a had a great week last week.  The last transfers started.  I am so excited to work so hard. It is going to be for 8 weeks.  I don't want the mission to end but I am grateful for the little time I have.  
Last week we went to find a reference that we got a few week ago.  To make the long story short, we visited her and she is a less active and wants to return, and her to kids accepted to be baptized.  Well no one came to church, so we will have to move the dates. That's ok for now.  Graciela it really great. She´ll be a great member missionary, en serio. The only challenge is she has is to quit smoking, and go to church.

I am excited.

oh we had transfers and Elder Salgado left this morning.

love you and  keep learning
love ELder Bransen Jensen. 

your quote "bite him Bransen" is from aunt Shana. and yours is :" and you're ugly´´

No comments:

Post a Comment