Monday, June 22, 2015

I love this ward

Happy fathers  day dad.   Love you.  Thanks for all you do.

Well family another great week has past.  I hope that my last two months be the  best.  I am going to miss the mission a lot.  I think I need to take a step back, absorb  what I can, love everything, and work my hardest best self.  My goal is to finish this transfer with being able to do all  I can.  I am grateful for what has been and what is, and what will be in the mission.  I know God wants me here. Thanks for your prayers. that means a lot.
   
I love this ward.  I feel really close to some members. We are working a lot more with them.

It is pretty cold. There´s ice on the ground in the mornings. 

There was a less active young man that came to church yesterday, he is a super good person.      

That's cool that Collin is at Gpas.

This week I feel like studying the fast and about the spirit.

There will be a lot a missionaries in the airport when I come home.

I love you sooo much, God loves you more.
love Elder Bransen Jensen.

ps you quote "I didn't realize that Grandpa swore so much" is from Collin (I pull a few conclusions).  I actually was talking about this with my missionary friend waiting for the computer.
Yours is "you look like them zombies´´   ya saben.

No comments:

Post a Comment