Monday, June 1, 2015

Thanks for the birthday wishes


Service Project


I must tell you of a miracle, an interesting story. There was a drunk guy, Luis, that we met two days ago. He contacted us and told us his story.  Yesterday at 6 we went to open the church for some youth choir practice. He happened to show up ( now realizing  he was brought by the hand of the Lord).  He was still drunk but he had blood on his face and hand and back. It looked like he was cut, knifed in the face and hand.  We guided him to the side of the church without touching him. We made him clean his hand and we called an ambulance.  They convinced him to go with them the hospital.  Anyways he is different for the other ´´drunks´´ I have know.  He seems more humble.  I believe he wants our help. I truly have faith that he´ll change even get baptized. We´ll see.

thanks for your birthday wishes..
 
thanks for all the updates.

It sad that Tom Perry died but he will be happy.

I have felt the desire to baptize a family. I am going work hard for it, and do what good I can do.  I want to work so hard for the last few months like crazy.

Les amo Dios Les ama aun mas, 

love Elder Bransen Jensen

ps your quote "You blanket head, you want me to draw you a map" is from John Wayne.,  Your quote is '' John Wayne, that's a terrible cowboy name´´

No comments:

Post a Comment