Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy 4th of July

Well some things that happened.  The 4th we had to stay inside for the Argentina Chile game. So we stayed with the other Elders and we hanged out.  It was nice.  We then sang the national anthem.
    
We found Luis the drunk guy again. It seems that there are more encounters with him and the sister missionaries than with us. We went to his house which had 3 more friends like him there. Kind of fun, funny and frustrating to teach.  They are kind of like little kids.  I can tell you more about it. latter. 

Sunday was pretty depressing day. Nothing happened. I felt sad after contacting this person that rejected us.  There was something I was supposed to have said,  but I know now.

I love the mission. I hope and know I can have the best time now in my mission.

We are going to meet the new president this week, I am kind of excited.

So that's all.

Thanks for your prayers and fasting.

love you
love Elder Bransen Jensen.

ps your quote "I got worms" is from dumb and dumber, this week is: the water out here makes you loose.´´ suerte

No comments:

Post a Comment