Monday, July 27, 2015

I love being a missionary

What up Family dear.  Sounds like you have had fun. 

I hope G-pa Gene gets better. I am praying for him.

I hope Collin has fun at camp. I hope it's a good experience for him.

This week was a pretty good week, We found Maria, whose husband died a year ago.  We shared the Plan of Salvation, mainly truth of the spirit world and purpose of life.  She cried, and said thanks for bringing news about her husband.  She is a good lady. We are going to visit her today. She also accepted a baptismal date, but will have to move it.  We also found many other potentials.  

Can't wait to just converse with you.
I truly want to have the best time, do my best, be my best. I know the Lord will help me.
I want to fight like a boxer in the last 2 min. or sprint at the end of the race. or a karate student fighter for his black belt.

I am happy and I have intentions to be a missionary after the mission, to read and study and receive revelation, and work on my weaknesses.

I love the mission. Better said is that I love being a missionary and disciple of My Lord Savior Jesus Christ and son of my beloved Father In Heaven, I love Him and the Son He sent.

Love you thanks for everything.

Love your son Elder Bransen Jensen.  

PS- your quote "why didn't you ever tell me that your bus caught on fire" is form  Paul Foxworth.   Your quote is´´I forgot or my mom told me not to bring it´´   suerte

No comments:

Post a Comment