Monday, July 13, 2015

New Mission President

We met the new mission president. He is super cool, and has a unique spirit, and lots a faith, and friendliness and trust towards the missionaries. I'm kind of jealous for the missionaries that have lots of time left.  It was good to meet him anyways.  He kind of reminds me of a cartoon,  like the genie on Aladdin.

Friday we a FHE and it went great. We played jeopardy and I was the host. The members got pretty competitive.   It is kind of funny what the final jeopardy question was, "what are the names of those dear missionaries before you"  By this time we had taken off our name tags without them knowing.  I was actually impressed that some even knew first names or the first letter of the first name.   

Saturday we watched Meet to Mormons in the church.  It was a big missionary effort, and we invited a ton.  We should have new people to teach today.

Right now we are teaching no one but we have some references to visit today.  We are teaching every now and then a chico whose parents don't want to give consent yet. 

well see you later. love you guys a lot.
love Elder Bransen Jensen.

ps your quote "I don't care if my future husband is good looking as long as he is smart, intelligent, nice, and has lots of money and lets me have lots of fountains in my backyard." must be from Ashley. I don't know who else would say that. the week´s quote 
´´only a true friend would be naturally honest.´´

No comments:

Post a Comment