Monday, July 21, 2014

Happy Pioneer Day

Well I'm glad to hear that you are all right, and that your weekend went well. It is crazy to think that you already had Draper Days and Kemp Reunion. I was thinking it was still later.

I like your photo. It is important to remember are Pioneer ancestors. And their story. I don't know if you know but I could find my line up to Adam.

Thanks for your spiritual thought and how we can be obedient exactly without being perfect. I must say my sincere deep desires is to help.  I have grown a lot. I really care about the salvation of all especially those here. I need to be better in spite of weaknesses and fear, because faith, and peace overcome those cosa. I like what you said about that. I have learned and learning a lot about doing and of being. In this week I put more focus in the work and spiritual things, and having prayer in my heart and my head to help me keep focus, and to stay at peace. to guide my thoughts. It is hard but we are imperfect. Sorry if what I just wrote does not make sense. I want to write what I am learning but don't know how.

AND yay it is hard to see a family with great potential not be willing to do those things that would change them forever.
 
Yesterday I told one our investigators, right before we left, that he had big arms, and he does. And my comp was laughing for sometime after that. I surprise myself. They are the Hija and soninlaw of a member

Well, have fun. Be good. I love you and God Loves you.

Love Elder Bransen Gene Jensen.

your quote  "It's got to true since I wrote it in my journal" is from Ashley, your quote from me is. ``...4. 4.. 5..5.. 6..```6``...`` hint: vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment